I would like to give you my very welcome to the blog of Natural Radioactivity. You will find useful information here about radioactivity and sources of natural radiation. This information includes scientific articles, videos and other material of special interest. Information about myself and my scientific profile is also available.
My photo
Santander, Spain
I'm a physicist with a Ph.D on natural radioactivity. My Ph.D. Thesis is entitled "Radon concentrations in air, soil and water in a granitic area: instrumental development and measurements". I'm working at the university of Cantabria (Spain) and currently at the SLU university as postdoctoral researcher.

Information about my researcher profile

Here you can fin information about my publications: Link to researcher ID

19 October, 2010

INTERNATIONAL INTERCOMPARISON EXERCISE ON NATURAL RADIATION MEASUREMENTS UNDER FIELD CONDITIONS (Spain, May or June 2011)

INTERNATIONAL INTERCOMPARISON EXERCISE ON NATURAL RADIATION MEASUREMENTS UNDER FIELD CONDITIONS

Saelices el Chico (Salamanca, Spain)
Radon Group
University of Cantabria (Spain)

May or June 2011

Laboratory LaRUC from University of Cantabria, Spain will organize an international intercomparison exercise on natural radiation measurements under field conditions next MAY or JUNE 2011. The exercise will be done in an area with high levels of natural radiation and it will be possible to test different instruments and carry out determinations of radon exhalation rate, radon indoor, radon outdoor, radon in water, radon in soil, external gamma radiation and other type of measurements requested by participants. If you wish to find further information, please gave a look to the next picture or contact this blog or LaRUC (laruc@unican.es

International Intercomparison excercise on natural radioactivity. May or June 2011 (Salamanca, Spain)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Readers in the globe